Join Wounds Australia.
Become a member in just four simple steps! Start by selecting the membership type that applies to you.
For any individual:
- With recognised Medical, Nursing, Allied Health or Scientific qualifications involved with or interested in wound management
- Who does not meet eligibility criteria for other membership types.
For anyone who:
- Is retired
- Is not actively working in wound management
- Does not have recognised medical, nursing, allied health or scientific qualifications
- Has any role or business involved with the manufacture, direct wholesale, sale and/or distribution of any product used in wound prevention or management.
Livestream events from the comfort of home
Access our extensive video library on-demand
Access the Wounds Australia jobs board
Network with other professionals at Wounds Australia events
Sign up for our Committees and Working Groups*
Join your peers in Wound Awareness Week activities
Shape the future of wound care
Contribute to Wounds Australia's submissions to policymakers
Support our advocacy campaigns and petitions
Guide the direction of Wounds Australia by voting at our Annual General Meeting*
Get credentialed through the Wounds Australia Credentialing Program
Enjoy big discounts on Wounds Australia events
Save on guidelines and other publications purchased through the Wounds Australia store
Purchase Wounds Australia merchandise at reduced prices
* Full members only
One-time joining fee.
All new and lapsed memberships will incur a fee of $30 AUD to establish a new member profile or reactivate an existing one.